So come, join us as we worship the triune God together. Here’s the announcement:
I’m happy to announce that we’re had Church@Church this Sunday. Last Sunday we looked at facing impossible challenges and the feeding of the 5,000. This week, we discovered what to do when facing impossible challenges. You never know when Jesus will turn up. Let’s be encouraged as we pay attention to what God is doing in our midst.
In case you missed it, you can find the service from last week by clicking HERE.
1. This is the last week to return your Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes. Bring your shoeboxes this Sunday for the last time.
2. Sunday the 20th November, the Reign of Christ Sunday (the last Sunday of the liturgical year), is a Healing Service. The Rev. Dr. Ed Hird will be preaching on the subject of healing. (Mark 8:22-26: Messy Healing: Why Does It Often Take Too Long?) There will be opportunities to receive healing prayer. Again, everyone is welcome.
3. Our next All Saints Community Lunch is after the service on November the 20th. Everyone welcome. (Please note that until our renovations are complete, we do not have facilities for either heating or cooling food.)
4. On the First Sunday of Advent (27th November) we begin a four week preaching series on the spiritual disciplines, this year titled “Spiritual Friendship.”
5. All Saints Christmas Party and Community Lunch: Sunday the 4th of December (after the service). Everyone welcome.
If you want to see our monthly church schedule, you can find that on our website, or by clicking HERE.
If you have any further questions, or need help in any way, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Thank you Church.
Stay vigilant and prayerful.
Love each other deeply and keep Jesus at the very centre of everything you do.
Blessings on all you do.
The peace of our Lord,
Bishop and Pastor
All Saints Community Church