Greetings from “Down-under” where the weather is hot and sunny, and the family visits are a blessing.
We continue in the season of Lent and pray that your journey through the desert is fruitful. This Sunday, the Rev. Dr. Ed Hird preached on “The Lenten Discipline of Self-Examination” from Proverbs 27:14-28 while Trevor led our music worship.
In case you missed it, you can find our service for the First Sunday in Lent (Brother Lawrence) HERE.
Unfortunately, last Sunday’s service (the second Sunday in Lent) is not yet available. I’ll send the link next week.
• Ladies’ Refresh every Tuesday at 10:30am at the church. All ladies are welcome.
• Thursday Support Group and bible study: Dinner together at 6:00pm and bible study at 7:00pm Everyone is welcome.
• Jenny and I will be on holidays visiting our parents in Australia from the 1st March till the 23rd March.
• The Rev. Dr. Ed Hird will pastor the church while I’m away. In case of an emergency his contact phone number is: (778) 881-3857.
• Maundy Thursday Seder Dinner with Marty Shoub. 6:00pm At All Saints. Sign-Up; everyone welcome
Thank you Church.
Stay vigilant and prayerful.
Love each other deeply and keep Jesus at the very centre of everything you do.
Blessings on all you do.
The peace of our Lord,
Bishop and Pastor
All Saints Community Church